Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Little Bit About Myself

Hi. My name is J.T. Rawls. I'm a 19 year old education major at the University of South Alabama. I've lived in Mobile, Alabama my entire life with my father, mother, and younger brother. I have two dogs, a pug and a chihuahua. I am also currently employed at the Starbucks at the Hillcrest and Grelot location. I have worked there for a little over a year now.

My interests include reading, drawing, and photography, as well as football and video games. My favorite teams are the New Orleans Saints and the Alabama Crimson Tide. I am in the education program because I've always enjoyed helping others learn, especially in the language arts and histories. I hope to learn a lot from this class and look forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi J.T! I look forward to working with you in EDM 310 this semester. I am a New Orleans Saints and Alabama Crimson Tide fan too! I also love helping others learn. It is such a wonderful feeling to make a difference in a child's life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JT I have been working with you for a few months now and in just these two paragraphs I have learned so much. THanks for sharing, bud.

    Please feel free to post some of your appropriate photography and drawings on here! Doc is really into photography as well, I know he and the rest of us would really like to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea! I will post some of my photos and drawings. I'm not sure if I can create a folder or gallery of them on here, or if I have to post them on here like the Wordle picture. I have a deviantArt profile, dem0nSlayR13, that is available for viewing.

    ReplyDelete